Thursday, February 7, 2008

Redemption Day

Ok, maybe I didn't do a good enough job yesterday of spelling out the offer on the table for Super Bowl excuses contest.

You and a family member have the chance to claim a fine dining experience at the Thompson Station Grille, which is a $15-$25 per plate restaurant. It's a little gem located just south of Nashville overlooking some beautiful rolling hills and pastures. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

About the game: 6 of the 10 "excuses" are pop culture references. 2 references can be found easily by browsing the "best of the best" section on the right-hand side of the bunkhouse, and 2/10 are vacuous (in other words, I will accept your answer if it is original, pertinent, and makes me laugh. Check out the first couple of responses to see the format we are talking about).

I will extend the contest through Friday evening at 6:00 p.m.

Have fun, try to win a nice meal for the fam, and have a great Thursday!

No comments: