Sunday, February 10, 2008

and the winner is...

Captain Jared Bentley Gable, Attorney at Law

He correctly answered 8 of 10 questions.

Here are the answers for which I was looking:

10. Brittney Spears

9. Dwight K. Schrute

8. Joran Van Der Sloot- I would also have accepted Greta Van Susteren

7. Roger Clemens

6. Steve Mezzapelle

5. Any of the Clintons- I also accepted "Stedman."

4. Micheal Felker

3. Arlen Specter- I also accepted "women everywhere."

2. Adam "Pacman" Jones

1. Any member of the Crieve Hall Church of Christ- I also accepted "Nashvillians" and "Bobby Bates."

The Captain and a guest will head down to Thompson Station here in late February to claim his prize. I think I'll try the Andouille Stuffed Pork Chop...hold the lemons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link... I think.

I have a life btw. LOST is the only thing to watch since the (shakes fist in the air) Writer's Strike is still going on.

Hope all is well.

Peace,
Felker

Anonymous said...

It was meant and said with love.

Your website is awesome, and I enjoy it immensely. I'll make sure that is well understood tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
I know it was in love. Thanks for making me part of the Bunkhouse!

Have a good week man.