T-Minus 5 Days and counting......
The old home is filled with boxes and the excitement is mounting. My brother, Jared Gable, is making the trip up on Friday so we can take turns driving the big-ace truck across the country. It will be long, but at least it will be fun.
These are the songs I found on itunes this morning. If you have any suggestions for next week, leave 'em under the comments.
1. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz- Just a good tune. Lots of fun and upbeat.
2. Pretty Girl From Cedar Lane- The Avett Brothers- I like this band. They have a bluegrass/alternative sound, tight harmonies and an unusual take on most situations. This particular song is dismissing an old lover, and it's got an awesome flow.
3. Icky Thump- The White Stripes- Fast and furious beat, makes you want to put your foot down a little more if you're driving.
4. Stay- Lisa Loeb and 9 Stories- It took me a while to like this song because it was SOOOOO over-played on the radio stations when it first came out. It's nice to re-discover an old song.
5. Easy- The Commodores- Easy like Sunday Mornin', baby. Can't beat it.
What are some of your favorite songs of the moment?
Have an awesome Monday!!!