Monday, June 2, 2008

The Cycles

Life is one giant cycle of repeating patterns. At times we have everything going for us, at times we are just plain busy, and other times things don't go so well. Right now, me and my house are just plan busy. I have more respect for your time than to share the mundane details of the busyness or driveling a few words of discontent on a website.

The one thing I have kept on top of during this transition time is my weight loss. I'm down to 217 pounds (-9 lbs. in 3 weeks) and am starting to have a solid core (abs, back, pecks) again. All I've really done are leg lifts, isometric crunches and push ups while I watch what I eat. I feel pretty good about that.

On another note, here's a blog I find encouraging. It's the stories of the live of Mrs. Martha Rogers, and old high school friend. She lays it all out there; the joys, the struggles, the hopes, and the love.

12 days and that's all she wrote for us and the territories!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, Cameron! That is a wonderful accomplishment! If you have any tips for healthy living during a move, I'd be more than happy to read them...