By Cameron Clark
It's the first official weigh-in for my weight loss adventure. This morning I am 223 pounds and 16% body-fat. My target weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) for August 1st is 195 pounds and 5% BMI. My personal trainer and I figured the BMI would be the easiest goal to accomplish since I gain muscle weight so quickly, but the 195 may be a pipe dream if I bulk-up (muscle weighs more than fat).
Also this morning we're narrowing down our top 25 houses to our top 10, tomorrow our top 10 will be cut to the final four, and by Wednesday morning we should be ready to make an offer (or offers based upon contingency). We're excited it's getting down to it.
Before we get going this morning we're gonna take a trip back to the past to my most memorable songs of 1999. Enjoy!
5. Unpretty- TLC- I remember this song from all the Kojie and Ju Go Ju girls I knew my freshman year at Harding.
4. Meet Virginia- Train- With all the cool new people I was meeting that year, I was hoping to find my own "Virginia."
3. L.A. Song- Beth Hart- A girl I was dating at the time LOVED this song, and it was sadly fitting. She did end up getting "out of this town" eventually.
2. Summer Girls- LFO- What a great song for a bunch of semi-talented kids called the "Light Funky Ones." It absolutely covered the airwaves in Nashville the entire summer. It's still kind of annoying.
1. Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers- This song summed up every girl I dated my freshmen year, plus it was a great tune!
Not that I miss it at all, but there's a good tribute to Cam's freshman year of college and the summer that ensued.
Have a great Monday!