Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm It

Alan Gable tagged me in a recent post. Of course, I shall oblige.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
About to graduate high school and decide where to go to college (....and the rest is history)

5 things on my to-do list today
-Make a counter-counter offer on a house
-Catch up on the mail
-Decide on a moving company
-Write up some pertinent questions about the 728b Foundation
-Write some "Thank You" cards

5 places I have traveled
-Delmar, Delaware (Home of the Wildcats)
-Washington, D.C. (Not enough time in a month to see everything I'd like to see in that town)
-Angel Fire, New Mexico
-Belize City, Belize
-Black Mountain, North Carolina

5 snacks or treats I enjoy
-Reese's Cups
-Plain Hershey's Bar
-Junior Mints (Very refreshing!)
-Cotton Candy from Maggie Moo's
-Gummy Bears

What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Give it away after paying off a little debt and saving for retirement and children's college.....wait....yeah.

Places I've lived
-Nashville, Tennessee
-Canoe, Alabama
-Searcy, Arkansas
-Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
-Tulsa, Oklahoma
-Kansas City, Kansas
-Antioch, Tennessee (coming soon!)

Jobs I've had
-Senior Scooper, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Shoppe
-Vice-President of Odd-Jobs, Champs Sporting Goods
-Guarder of Lives, Brentwood YMCA
-Guarder of Lives and "Coug Patrol" Avoidance Expert, Brentwood Recreation Center
-Graduate Assistant, Harding Academy Junior Varsity Football Team
-Offensive Coordinator, Harding Academy Junior Varsity Football Team
-Padawaan Learner, David L. Hudson II Incorporated
-Professional Self-Embarrasser, Build-A-Bear Workshop
-Graduate Assistant (football), David Lipscomb Middle School
-Governor, Tuesday & Co.
-Daddy, Ainsley & Abygail, LLC
-Editor, An American Front Porch Blog
-Coordinator of Pompousness and Quality Control, Bunkhouse Blog
-Assistant (to the) Head Football Coach, David Lipscomb Middle School

5 I'm Tagging:

-Dr. Tiffany Yecke Brooks
-David Chapman
-Mr. David L. Hudson II, Esq.
-Mrs. Martha Genevieve Colvert Rogers
-The Rev. Dr. Micheal Felker, PhD, DDS, M.Div, EdD, CPA, GC, OPP

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I just Googled the 728b Foundation and Alan Gable is my new personal hero.