It's been a while since I've been "in the swing of things." I'll try to get back on track this week. I'd throw some more cliches at you, but I would imagine you'd like to spend your time on other things. Here's what the itunes adventure yielded this morning.
1. I Love A Rainy Night- Eddie Rabbitt- Great Classic Country/Rock tune.
2. Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On- Mel McDaniel- What a great sentiment for everyone who has a looker for a wife/significant other.
3. Stitched Up- Herbie Hancock- I just like his name. Plus John Mayer is singing with him.
4. Shisiedo- The Katies- I bought this song on the advice of a good friend, and I too really like it. I downloaded a couple of weeks ago, but my old computer crashed before I backed it up. Lesson learned.
5. Hip Hop Hooray- Naughty By Nature- No school like the Old School.
Have a great Monday!