Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Morning Music Choices

It's been a while since I've been "in the swing of things." I'll try to get back on track this week. I'd throw some more cliches at you, but I would imagine you'd like to spend your time on other things. Here's what the itunes adventure yielded this morning.

1. I Love A Rainy Night- Eddie Rabbitt- Great Classic Country/Rock tune.


2. Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On- Mel McDaniel-
What a great sentiment for everyone who has a looker for a wife/significant other.


3. Stitched Up- Herbie Hancock-
I just like his name. Plus John Mayer is singing with him.

4. Shisiedo- The Katies- I bought this song on the advice of a good friend, and I too really like it. I downloaded a couple of weeks ago, but my old computer crashed before I backed it up. Lesson learned.

5. Hip Hop Hooray- Naughty By Nature- No school like the Old School.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Taft said...

I love the Naughty By Nature line, "Don't lamp wit a freestyle phantom ain't tryin' to be handsome
Shrinkin' what ya thinkin' cause I'm vampin'"....GENIUS

And you can't beat the line from Shisiedo, "You're so pretty..when you're not trying."