Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning Music Choices

Monster 80's ballad Monday!

5. Every Rose Has Its Thorn- Poison-
Sway to the music. You'll love it! All white people do.

4. Knockin' on Heaven's Door- Guns n' Roses- Axel takes you on a ride to the Pearly Gates, although I think it was an over-sell for a guy with a perm.

3. Love Song- Tesla- A beautiful minstrel show of a song.

2. To Be With You- Mr. Big- I didn't know this song was that old....it's a good one though.

1. Wind of Change- Scorpions- The biggest of the big hair bands gets the biggest hit on the biggest list of the year. That's Big Time!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I came across my Scorpions cassette this sumemr during the move and now have it proudly displayed. I mean, who doesn't want to follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park, listening to the winds of change? No one, that's who.