Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Morning Music Choices


It's been a busy couple of weeks. We've had a baby, and lost a friend. Abygail was born on April 1st, and family friend Bill Youree passed away unexpectedly on the 11th. Today, however, is Liz's birthday. Today is cause for celebration.

We'll go out and celebrate tonight, but in the mean time here are a few songs that remind me of my beautiful wife, whom I am exceedingly proud of and blessed to have in my life.

1. At Last- Etta James- Such a great song. One of the best all-time love songs.

2. Underneath It All- No Doubt- You put it together.

3. Long, Slow, Beautiful Dance- Rascal Flatts- A whole life built around each other. What could be better?

4. Amen Kind of Love- Daryle Singletary- Everlasting, unyielding, and regardless of circumstance of mistakes....that's the kind of love we have.

5. Love My Lips- Veggietales- Who knew this would be suitable for my wife?

Hug someone you love today. Have a great Monday!

No comments: