Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Morning Music Choices

I've got a good list today that I'm pretty excited about going out and listening to when we go to the park today.

It's a little Spring Fling of a day, and the whole family is going out to live it up before the snow flakes return tomorrow. Ugh.

1. First Time- Lifehouse- I like most of their stuff. Their sound is very consistent, which makes some people think they just rearrange the same song over and over again. I might be one of those people.

2. Upsidedown- Jack Johnson- Typical Jack Johnson, fun song. I don't like the album so much to buy the whole thing, but this song is a fast favorite of mine.

3. Moonshine- Jack Johnson- Ditto, but you have to look hard to find the single. It's part of a movie soundtrack.

4. You'll Think of Me- Keith Urban- It's just a great song for anyone who has been or wants to be on either side of heartache someday.

"If you're heart's been broken, that's good because it's been used. Not up on a shelf somewhere."

5. Super Duper Love- Joss Stone-
I've loved Joss Stone before most Americans knew who she was. She's like a super sultry R & B British diva. Most of her songs, even her sad ones have this kind of Jackie Wilson meets Aretha Franklin vibe.

By the way, this song is also called, "Are you diggin' on me?" It's Awesome!

Go check 'em out, and have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: